Development Database Manager
The Development Database Manager plays a critical role in organizing the data and reporting of the Development Office, maintaining clean and living records of the alumni and families of the school, and helping to reconcile gifts and income with the Finance Department. This position also works closely with colleagues to provide mailing, solicitation, and other lists to help communicate accurately and effectively with the Regis community. In addition, the Database Manager pulls and manages the Annual Report, the online and print document that provides recognition and stewardship of our donors. This position will report to the Director of the Annual Fund and Development Operations.
- Maintain and manage the day-to-day operations of the Development Office constituent database, Raiser's Edge NXT (both database and web platform views), while enhancing accuracy and integrity.
- Manage all aspects of gift processing, including accurate donation entry and acknowledgment generation, in a hands-on manner.
- Recommend and maintain Raiser's Edge database standards, develop an institutional standards guide, maintain database policies and procedures; create reports and queries to purge inaccurate data.
- Prepare the Annual Report, under the supervision of the Director of the Annual Fund and Development Operations.
- Work closely with Finance staff to ensure accurate reconciliation and reporting.
- Work closely with the IT Department to coordinate optimal use of Raiser’s Edge NXT, and other institutional resources.
- Lead the generation of mailing lists, review of donors records, and creation of donor segmentation for solicitation purposes.
- Gather and creatively analyze statistical data and generate reports to support and drive all fundraising efforts. Collaborate closely with the Development Coordinator and the Director of the Annual Fund and Development Operations to best leverage data for optimal fundraising strategy.
- Provide expertise and technical support to end-users on Raiser's Edge NXT issues; identify, research, and resolve technical problems, and work with outside vendors/technical support as needed.
- Train staff as necessary on relevant database skills and processes, and update them as procedures change or develop.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of the Annual Fund and Development Operations and/or the Vice President for Development.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-5 years’ experience with a CRM. The Raiser’s Edge/NXT database experience is preferred but not required. If no RE experience, must have a strong willingness and ability to learn.
- Demonstrated ability in project management, ability to manage multiple tasks, exercise sound judgment and prioritize work.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality.
- Skilled with Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and project management software such as Basecamp.
- Appreciation for serving on a team focused on achieving goals that advance the Regis High School mission.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service, and patience.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Willingness to provide office administrative coverage when needed, and to work some nights and weekends to assist with Development events.
- All faculty and staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
April 15, 2022
Interested applicants should submit a compelling letter of interest and a resume by email to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants under consideration will be contacted regarding the next steps.
Regis High School transforms Catholic young men through an academically exceptional Jesuit education in a caring community which inspires leadership, generosity and a lifelong passion for service as Men for Others. Regis is tuition free and merit based, giving special consideration to families in need of financial assistance.
Regis is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)