New Design for Regis Website Launched
This week, the Regis website has received a bit of a makeover. The focus of the redesign was to make the site more aesthetically pleasing and easier to navigate. Among other benefits, the new site design features:
- A more consistent Regis brand across a crisp, clean template
- A top navigation that displays subpage links when your mouse hovers over the categories
- A homepage photo rotation that avoids flash, so that images appear across all platforms (flash images were not displaying on Apple products)
- Up-to-date photos throughout the website, and a system that allows for easier updating of images and photo galleries
- A more purposeful news feed, including the ability for news stories to contain photos
As is the case with any web redesign effort, there is the possibility that you might encounter a formatting flaw or two in the coming days. But if any issues do crop up, we hope to have them resolved this week.
We hope you like the new look!